- personal information we may collect from you when you visit our website, respond to our emails, and submit wishlists via the website,
- why we gather information from you,
- how we collect it,
- how we use it
Why do we gather information?
The information we gather helps improve our products and customer service, to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience from Inspired Environments.
What information do we gather?
We collect information through our website and emails including when you visit our website and/or send a wishlist.
Depending on how you are interact with us, we collect some or all of the following types of information:
- your name, telephone number, email address,
- event information you provide,
- inventory products you select,
- device information – information about your mobile device, including platform information and device location
How the information is collected
We collect information through our webforms and through site tracking script when you visit our website.
The Inspired Environments web site logs page visit information and browser types, but we do not link this information to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
You can browse our site without entering any personal information and therefore remain anonymous during your visit.
How we use the information we collect
We use information that we collect to communicate with you, to process your orders and to improve our products and services. We do not sell or share your information to anyone.
At this time, Inspired Environments will not take payment orders online. Upon receipt of your wishlist submission, a member of our staff will contact you to complete your a quote and schedule payment and delivery.
How to Contact Us
If you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact: